Clarksville Property Management
Let us manage your Clarksville rental property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos in the Clarksville area.
Full Service Clarksville Property Management:
- Direct Deposit for Owners
- Maintain Escrow Account
- Rent Collections
- Financial Reporting
- Online Tenant Payments
- Unlawful Detainers
- Warrant In Debt
- Meet with Local Sheriff Department
- Legal Services Provided By Local Attorneys. Attorney May Vary Depending on the Area.
- The Landlord is responsible for all maintenance issues; roof, electrical, plumbing, heating, A/C, appliances, etc...
- We will coordinate all maintenance issue between tenants and landlord.
- We have licensed contractors on call, or you can use yours.
- All landlords will need to change their homeowners policy to a rental dwelling fire policy.
- All landlords should have $500,000 worth of liability insurance.
- All landlords should name Signature Property Management as a co-insurer.
- All tenants will also be required to have a current rental insurance policy.
- Click here to receive a quote
a la carte Services:
- Advertise the Property on popular websites
- Signage, Lockboxes
- Show the property
- Credit Check
- Background Check
- Prepare the Lease and all necessary paperwork
- Walk Thru with Tenants
- Tenant Handbook
We serve our Clarksville investment property owner clients with a wide range of innovative property management services.
- Market competitive rental rate setting assistance
- Modern marketing tactics to locate qualified clients quickly
- Applicant screenings
- Property showings
- Lease agreements and lease follow through
- Fees and deposit collection
- Professional rent collection
- Property inspections
- Property maintenance
- Move out, clean out and eviction services
- Complete financial reports for owners
We focus only on property management and work to make our services more efficient and effective every day. We understand that your success leads to our success. Let’s partner together in helping you reach your goals. Contact PMI Signature Properties today!
Clarksville Area Information
Clarksville is a town in Mecklenburg county in the U.S. state of Virginia, near the southern border of the commonwealth. The population was 1,139 at the 2010 census. Since the town has numerous buildings of the 18th-, 19th-, and early 20th-century architecture, the downtown area of Clarksville has been designated a Historic District on the National Register of Historic Places and Virginia's Historic Register. Clarksville claims the title of Virginia's only Lakeside town. Nearby the town of Clarksville is Occoneechee State Park.
The town is located on Kerr Lake, which is also known as Buggs Island Lake. The 50,000-acre (202 km2) lake is popular for boating and fishing; especially for catfish and many varieties of freshwater bass including largemouth bass, striped bass and crappie.
The Virginia Lake Festival is held annually at Clarksville during the third weekend of July. The town often attracts approximately 80,000 visitors during this three-day event, formerly and colloquially known as "Lakefest". It culminates with a fireworks show on the lake.
The festival has been named among the "Top Twenty Festivals In The Southeast" by the Southeast Tourism Society for many years.Source From Wikipedia